You can expect great personal service when you open your account with us. Our account opening process is simple - allowing your deposit to start earning interest without delay. You are only one phone call away from your personal banker, who can assist you via phone, wire or mail.
Personal Checking Account
- No interest earned
- $50 minimum-balance requirement to open the account
Gold Plus Checking Account
- $500 minimum-balance requirement to open the account
- A minimum balance fee of $15 will be imposed every statement cycle if the balance in the account falls below $500 any day of the cycle.
Statement Savings Accounts
- Interest will be compounded and credited to your account quarterly.
- If you close your account before interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest.
- A $50 deposit is required to open this account.
- Daily-balance method is used to calculate interest on your account.
Treasury Index Savings Account
- $15,000 to open this account.
- A minimum balance of $15,000 must be in the account to obtain the disclosed annual percentage yield. If the balance falls below $15,000 on any day, you will earn the Statement Savings interest rate for that day.
- Interest will be compounded and credited to your account monthly
- The maximum deposit to open the account and the maximum account balance is $500,000.
- The daily-balance method to calculate interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
- Deposits totaling $250,000 or more must be made by wire transfer. We reserve the right to hold deposits for a minimum of 7 days.
Certificate Of Deposit
- The minimum opening balance in the account must be maintained each day to obtain the disclosed annual percentage yield.
- The daily-balance method is used to calculate interest on your account.
- You may not make additional deposits into your account until the maturity date. Partial withdrawals are allowed prior to maturity; however, the amount withdrawn is subject to the early withdrawal penalty and the minimum withdrawal is $2,500. If a partial withdrawal is made, the remaining balance must continue to meet the minimum opening balance requirements.
- A penalty is imposed if you withdraw any of the deposited funds before the maturity date. The penalty assessed on the amount withdrawn will be assessed as follows:
|Term of Certificate||Amount of Penalty|
|Less than 1 year||3 months interest|
|1 year or more but less than 2 years||6 months interest|
|2 years or more thru 5 years||8 months interest|
|Greater than 5 years||12 months interest|
|The penalty will be waived in the case of death. The penalty will also be waived on retirement certificates in the case of permanent disability or for customers at least age 59 ½ seeking normal or required distribution of retirement funds.|
Please feel free to contact us if you would like more information on any of our products or services listed above.